Friday, October 18, 2002

There's so much I can't do with this little internet site here. I just don't want to think about that now, though...

OK. Now. There is the sound of someone's alarm clock going. When I reached my door tonight I thought: That is my alarm clock. My alarm clock is continuously going off. I cannot sleep and hence cannot wake up (one of the irrationalities this blog is supposed to uncover and explain). It is someone else's alarm clock. I am paranoid and self-referential these days. So I was thinking that maybe this is someone hoping to avenge themselves on me for my alarm always going off. Proving a point somehow. Probably, they just forgot.

I'm trying not to think about this alarm going off in the wrong way. It could say too much to me in my current time trap: Like--'Time's a wastin'...Time's up!

I need to take a nap though. I know that I can but it will innure me to the sound of an alarm. Unfortunately. I've already got 4 of them. Well, 4 I use daily. I have a few spares for emergencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home