Saturday, February 08, 2003


I'm sorry...so sorry...

I've been getting all political on your ass...Just about everything I ever think is ridiculous and looked down upon--in the internet or otherwise--I find myself doing.

It's almost as if...when I tell myself. "God that is so lame. I'd never do that. I mean, Gyawd!" I find myself doing it a short time thereafter.

I don't know why.

But I'm sorry...I'm trying to get out of your censure by being self-aware. Sorta like when you were a kid and you were afraid that other kids knew you went outside in your underwear or pulled your underwear out of your butt or peed your pants in the first grade the best thing to do was say "I went outside IN MY UNDERWEAR! My underwear went up my butt! I PEED MY PANTS LAST YEAR!"

Then they couldn't give you any shit. Well, they could. They could say 'eeewwww.' 'You are so weird!' Etc. But somehow the self-aware confession and the lack of shame takes away the sting.

It doesn't always work...It wouldn't work for like, murder. Well, who knows. Maybe. If you did it right.

In any case, I won't turn over a new leaf or nothin'...because I've realized I actually lack freedom of any kind and all my actions are outside my control...but I will try and be more fun, 'kay?

Everyone loves TinTin! (God knows why)

The Turkish Star Trek has been making the rounds on the web

find felons in your spare time

Once we reduce our reliance on fossil fuels, we'll have to work on those creatures that fart

Pimp of the month!

Languages, ethnicities threatened (serious, oops)!

"The purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people"

Metatopia project


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone essentially help to make [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-grande-mura-c-16.html]sac longchamp pliage grande mura[/url] critically articles I would state. sac longchamp pliage [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu/sac-hobo-longchamp-c-8.html]sac hobo longchamp[/url] , This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Excellent task!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home