Monday, June 23, 2003

More on my spouse...

He's just a really nice guy...

Like the other day I didn't want to wake up. I was having this dream that I had two of my own pandas--and it was so emotionally satisfying for some reason. I had these pandas and then I knew they would have babies (not likely in real life but this was a dream) and I would have even more pandas.

And I realized this was truly all I needed in life: Pandas! Why didn't I think of this before?!?

Apparently, when he tried to wake me up I told him not to because I was having this wonderful dream about pandas. So he just let me sleep. Alas, I had to wake up sometime. And face my panda-less existence.

I really identify with this guy...

groped by an 8 year old

Being your teacher has sucked

Try not to get hooked on the best of craigs list...as I obviously did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home