Sunday, September 07, 2003

from Sleeve Notes--he has some great links lately. Check out the hero machine

I got a 15-- exactly average for women--on the autism spectrum quotient

I always suspect tests of this kind. But sometimes they are fun to take--you can imagine you would discover something you didn't know about yourself.

I don't know about you. I never do make such discoveries.

There are these types of people who are looking for the 'answer.' I think the question is: What's my problem? They will like this test alot.

I wonder if they will now say: Hey! Maybe I'm autistic! I think that would be pretty bizarre. If you can get to adulthood and no one notices anything's terribly wrong then you have to wonder if the thing that is wrong with you really explains why you are the way you are. Sometimes you just have to realize there is no answer to the question: What's my problem anyway? It's hard to accept but sometimes the problem you have is just the problem of human existence.

But people can be so strange sometimes. Especially the ones that live in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home