Sunday, March 21, 2004

This week's bla-bla can be found at "The Occoquan Inquirer"

You can find my blather under "Today's Political Nightmare=Tomorrow's Nostalgia?" Along with a bunch of other fun stuff.

Try as I might I can't find out what an Occoquan is...Except a place in the south.

But "The Occoquan Inquirer" seems to be some kind of online magazine thingy.

Run by Mark Hobeck who also serves up those 'Fried Green al-Qaedas'
---------------------------------------------------------

In other news...
I have no baby yet but have been approached by many offering assistance. One kind stranger gave me some advice in which the word 'rectum' featured prominently. It's honestly rare to get advice from strangers in this town and I do believe that's the first time anyone has approached me to discuss anything having to do with rectums.

But I was touched. Truly.

People are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home