Sunday, October 20, 2002

Don't ever go to www.whyme.com. Don't!

I don't want to ever complain. It sounds like on 10/20/2002 at 12:41:20 AM I WAS complaining...No that was not complaints that was documentation of my whiny-ness. It was meta-complaining. There is a difference. So to head off the charge that I ever complain I will say: The world is wonderful. It amazes me to go to the grocery store and have my groceries bagged by a Tibetan refugee. Everything can be a surprise. I thought of how someone could be born in a small hut with no electricity, running water and then 40 years later end up bagging groceries, surrounded by computer technology. Can't quite explain why that is so wonderful right now. Gotta run...if I have the strength to leave here. It is always so difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home