Sunday, March 23, 2003

Someone else said what I have to say about having nothing to say

Maybe this person didn't say it exactly as I would but it is close enough.

Above link from darklemon

We've had beautiful skies at dusk. One night it was cobalt twilight. The inside of an aquarium. Tonight a slate grey cloud cover like in Goya's "View of Toledo."

I've pretty much given up on the idea of thinking or writing about anything else for now. Maybe I'll be entertaining or worth reading when 'this' is over--or maybe things will be like 'this' for such a long time it's hardly worth mentioning what comes later? I guess one thing is different than the person in the above link and that is that I think I have much to say. But not the energy or inclination to say it, at least not now.

And it is surely no amusing distraction. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home