Thursday, September 11, 2003

Certain movies get stuck in my head...

It's not that they are the best movies perhaps
but are the ones that are the most evocative or bring out elements from my life...

I guess the first movie of this kind for me was Apocalypse Now--don't ask. Why I related so intensely to Lawrence of Arabia is also not something I'll bother explaining here.

In the last week it is the movie Donnie Darko.

What probably got to me is that its soundtrack is also the soundtrack of my first few years of high school. I have the songs stuck in my head now. I didn't even remember most of them but hearing them caused a memory avalanche.

How could I forget Echo and the Bunnymen?

Find out which Donnie Darko character you are... Not that you're really a Donnie Darko character, but uh...

I never quite get the quizzes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home