Friday, September 19, 2003

Kill! Kill!

I'm having one of those strange days where I have no patience for human beings as such. Where their foolishness and bombast and ignorance and ugly ways make me ricochet back and forth between irritation and rage.

And yet I exempt myself...I really do think that I am the exception and everyone else is a nitwit. How did this happen? How did I become the one person capable of complete understand and genuine personal grace? I don't know.

But that's not the hard one to explain. The hard one to explain is those days where I'm sure that I'm the only person on earth and....yeah, solipsism...bla bla bla.

Generally I pretend to be a solipsist to keep from socking someone. If solipsism is true it just isn't worth the effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home