Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Think This'll Work?

I lost the watch but I still have the warranty.

Can I write to them and get a new watch based on the defect that the watch disappeared?

No, really! I don't know what happened to it. One day I had it and the next day I didn't.

Hey, it could be worth a shot.




(By the way we saw the movie 21 Grams. I think it is one of the best movies I've seen in a few years. It is relentlessly painful to watch. It is about the worst forms of suffering people can experience. Death, grief, guilt. But brilliant acting. It is not shot chronologically so you have to be patient when watching. The uncertainty of the narrative forces you to pay close attention to individual scenes and this sucked me into the story in a very intense way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home