Monday, April 07, 2003

And if you think my free-floating love fest is cheesy...

Well then fuck you!

You can see how embarassed I am. I can't help it! I can't help this shit. I'm a freak. What can I say? Screw you if you don't like it.

Please recall that: I take responsibility for nothing. This is due to feeling responsible for everything. Since my belief that I am responsible for everything was overwhelming I decided to eschew any responsibility. However, I'm hoping that my charming tendency to confess will make you absolve me of blame. You'll realize I blame myself first and then neglect to chide or upbraid me.

If my bla bla does nothing it will help you fashion good excuses...and ways to get out of trouble. That's about all I have to offer. (Are your expectations now lowered and thus you'll cut me slack?)

I hate myself when I take myself seriously but then sometimes I can't help it and take myself seriously. All I can say is: The world is serious. And I know that I'm a fool. But at least I'm not self-righteous, right?

OK, sometimes I am self-righteous. But at least I know it, right?

Does that count? No? Oh, well. It was worth a shot.

Once again, I'm so glad I have no comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home