Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Bad, bad me...

Some people ditched me and don't refer me from their blogs now...Because I have been bad with the continuity thing. Sorry about that. It's hard to write and keep a blog because blogging is more fun than writing and when I finish I find that the tiny miniscule amount of motivation that spurs me to write has been spent on the blog.

My computer broke, I moved. But given that Raed blogs and Gee in Baghdad, etc. I realize those don't fly as extenuating circumstances.

But you don't understand...I want to be here, I want to write here in this place where no mistake or idiocy matters. A place without genuine consequences of any kind. Just...believe me.

An unexplained absence is likely to happen again. Thanks for understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home