Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls Tarot Cards

This Howard Hollis guy is pretty silly

from Kafkaesque

The strange projects of this guy prompts a remark from Chico: "Some people have a lot of time on their hands..."
To which I say: "We should talk!" And he says: "No what I meant was he has a lot of time on his hands and he uses it productively."

Aaaahhh...I feel guilty. What are we supposed to do with all the time on our hands? I keep thinking that I'm supposed to be doing something else.

You might think: "Why does this biyotch have time on her hands? I don't got no time on my hands."

Hey, I've got news for you. We all have the exact same amount of time on our hands.

Duh.

It's just how you've filled it. So I'm going to have a baby and there it all goes. OK? Feel sorry for me now? I was planning on filling the time by going to movies, reading and staring off into space with brief interludes of work sufficient to continue going on goofing off. Not anymore! Still, it's a question whether any of this--or anything at all--is a good use of the time I have left (between 50 and 70 years I estimate).

Of course you can always starve yourself to live longer.

You live 40 years more maybe but then you spend the whole 40 years thinking about food.

It's a question that I can't even answer now.

What do we do with all that time. Is there something you are supposed to do or is hanging out really about it?

Of course, that's one reason to have a baby. That's it! The baby! Time's up...all gone. Not only is the question what to do with your time answered but it's likely you won't be thinking much anymore, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home