Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I promised Kid that I would post my adolescent poetry if he posted his.

And he did! Go check it out.

So here's a poem I wrote dedicated to my '69 Chevy Malibu (waaahhh...my dad just sold it because I don't have the money to repair it...so this is very fitting)

Oh shit! Can't find that poem...but here's a funny one I found...

Dear Customer,


We hope you will enjoy this product
Thank you for buying this product
We hope this product will bring you joy
We know it’s not always easy
We know that the world is going to hell in a handbasket
Thank you purchasing this product
For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully
If you don’t do this, we aren’t responsible for what might happen
Responsibility is a funny thing
It floats around and attaches itself to the most unlikely objects
You never know where it’s going until it gets there
We’re hoping this product will help
We made this product especially for you
We’ve been following your life from day one
It’s been slow, but there’ve been a few interesting bits
There have been times it’s been hard not to jump in with advice
We know this product won’t be enough
But don’t take it for granted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home